Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] poor audio quality

Hi.

>   1) sound collection device
>       a microphone and headphones is best.

Why would I want to use a mic and headphones if I have a Quicknet card
with echo cancellation?  Isn't that superior?

>   2) Increase your jitter buffer size.

I increased it to 200ms -- enough?

>   3)  Select G723.1 codec.

I don't have a G723.1 codec.  Perhaps I'm using a slightly older version.
I am using 0.93.1.  Or am I doing something wrong?

> Incidentally, what Quicknet card are you using?

PhoneJACK.

Ben