Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting enhancements: where to send?

tor 2002-12-12 klockan 08.55 skrev PUYDT Julien:
> I pretty much agree, but if people keep on asking for something gm won't
> give, shouldn't it go in the faq, and not in the bugzilla?

You can do both. That's the beauty of having things in Bugzilla; it's
easy to link to it. You can have a short answer in the FAQ, and also
provide a link to the relevant bugzilla bug where people can read more
about the decision if they are interested, and also see links to the
mailing list thread(s).

"Q: Are there any plans on a foo feature?
A: No. GnomeMeeting is a video conference application only and we are
not planning on extending it with the foo feature, since there are
better and specialized applications that can do that already. For more
details, see <link>bugzilla bug 123456</link>."

Christian