Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting enhancements: where to send?

Le jeu 12/12/2002 à 07:40, Christian Rose a écrit :

I pretty much agree, but if people keep on asking for something gm won't
give, shouldn't it go in the faq, and not in the bugzilla?

I tend to search the faq of a project when I lack something and/or have
a problem with it; searching for known bugs comes only after, if it ever
comes: I've only looked in gm's bugzilla when someone in #gnomemeeting
gave a link... (I prefer going to the debian bts...)

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: xchat has a nice feature: when you right-click on a link, you get
the choice to open it in various browsers, in a new window or a new
tab...