Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] update GM 0.93

Le mer 11/12/2002 à 16:19, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> There are currently 10 Netmeeting connected to => that
> should be possible. Anyway, that is more a question for Microsoft
> technical support ;)

My father finds it difficult to register on seconix sometimes ; his
solution, of course, is to reboot...

Lately, when he tried to connect to me, nm told him I wasn't able to

This is just like my ex-provider, of which 99,99% of the staff thought
internet was a M$ invention, and I shouldn't even think to connect with
a linux...

Some things just put me in bad mood...

Snark on #gnomemeeting