Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] update GM 0.93

Le mer 11/12/2002 à 14:27, antoine a écrit :
> -I see in my processus (ps aux) that 6 gnomemeeting are
> open. is it normal ?

Yes, that's what is call a thread. You have 6 threads.

> ----
> -when I cut a connection after a too long wait, I cannot connect on a user
> again.
> I have to close the GM window and I have to "killall gnomemeeting" because the
> processus are always open ...

That is not normal, I don't understand what you are doing.

> -----
> -I decided to come back to the .093 version, but the difficulties are
> the same above than with the 0.94 !

That is not normal either. You had a perfectly working configuration
this WE after we helped you during a long time. You probably changed
things in your configuration since that moment.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org