Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't see directory

On Friday 06 December 2002 00:29, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le ven 06/12/2002 à 01:28, Rob Tow a écrit :
> > I just installed Gnomemeeting on SuSE 8.1 - It seems to connect to
> > directory, but I can't see any listings of other people - it just says I
> > have to register - but I thought the set-up tool registered me?
>
> You have to fill in your details in the configuration assistant when
> GnomeMeeting starts.
>
> Another way to do it is to fill in your Details in Personal Data in the
> preferences, then to go in the Directories section and to "Enable
> Registering" below the text entry where ils.seconix.com is displayed.

I have done both of the above, and it still does not work.

Do I need to fill in the gatekeeper ID? Right now it is on automatic discover
- and there is an error message on start-up that says "no gatekeeper found".

I do get the message in the history log "Successfully registerd to ILS
directory ilsseconix.com, port 389"

--

R o b   T o w

robtow tauzero com