Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't see directory

Le ven 06/12/2002 à 01:28, Rob Tow a écrit :
> I just installed Gnomemeeting on SuSE 8.1 - It seems to connect to directory,
> but I can't see any listings of other people - it just says I have to
> register - but I thought the set-up tool registered me?

You have to fill in your details in the configuration assistant when
GnomeMeeting starts.

Another way to do it is to fill in your Details in Personal Data in the
preferences, then to go in the Directories section and to "Enable
Registering" below the text entry where ils.seconix.com is displayed.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>