Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem on webcam driver.

Le ven 06/12/2002 à 02:31, Saint Forest a écrit :
> Hi all:
>     I am using gnomemeeting under RH7.2. The video chip in my USB webcam is Divio NW802.
>     I downloadded the sourcecode of its driver from  sourceforge.com. The compilation was OK and the modules were inserted successfully. GM also has no problem to find the dev and open it. But the problem is that there is nothing grabbed. Only GM logo's on the screen.
>     I changed the image format and compiled again but this won't help either.
>     I am really mad about this. Could anyone help? Any advice is welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance

We could perhaps give a hint if you give the error message. Without
error message it is hard to help·

More generally, you can read this:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0#AEN291

Most probably that your webcam driver doesn't support the video format
and colors required by gnomemeeting.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>