Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] router adsl problem

Hi,
 The quick way of changing ports is to add a call

  SetRtpIpPorts(49604, 65000);

to the source code. Put this call at the start of
GMH323EndPoint::Initialise

The reason I say this is that some adsl's have H323 stacks that
are similar to netmeeting
  ( don't do fast start,
    don't do h245 tunnelling,
    put rtp data in the port range 49604-6500)

Derek.