Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question on Gatekeeper software

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Wayne Veilleux wrote:

> OK, thanks Damien. So what about rsip, do I have to run it also on
> the firewall ? If yes, do I still have to do rules with iptables

You have to run the RSIP server on the firewall, and the RSIP client
on the client machine, *before* all other programs.

> to redirect the tcp and udp port needed for Gnomemeeting (which are
> tcp/1720,10000-10010 an udp/5000-5003) to my nat station where GM run ?

No, you can disallow all ports. Needed ports will automatically be opened.
There is the description on the RSIP website on how to do, and you
can go on irc.gnome.org, #gnomemeeting, there are several RSIP users.