Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question on Gatekeeper software

OK, thanks Damien. So what about rsip, do I have to run it also on
the firewall ? If yes, do I still have to do rules with iptables
to redirect the tcp and udp port needed for Gnomemeeting (which are
tcp/1720,10000-10010 an udp/5000-5003) to my nat station where GM run ?