Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] c++ library

Hello Bert,
if you are searching for libraries and other additional Software for
Linux/Unix I'd suggest you to use freshmeat.net
I suppose you distribution also includes this library, but I don't know
which distribution you use.
Here are 2 URLs:
http://gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/  - Project Homepage
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/libstdc++/- tar.gz packets

Best regards,
Matthias