[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: how to make an ils server

Le mer 14/08/2002 à 05:37, Malcolm Caldwell a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> Could you point me at information about how to run a linux ils server?
> Is the official gnomemeeting ils server using the ndk stuff?

Yes, we are using the NDK over OpenLDAP. The best source of information
is the Netmeeting Howto. But you can also ask questions here as one of
our developers know very well the NDK :)

Do you plan to make it a public ILS server?
For windows or for GnomeMeeting too?

Thanks,

(o-     GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -
//\              web - http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_     H.323 phone - callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com