[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: hi, help installing gnomemeeting in rh 7.3 - newbie.

Le mer 14/08/2002 à 07:47, Abhimanyu Chirimar a écrit :
> Hi there,
>  thanks for your prompt and accurate reply. Everything works now. Just
> one quick question - My parents use xp and netmeeting. How do I connect
> with them?
> thanks
> abhi

There are several ways. The easiest is that you register to
ils.seconix.com (in Directories Settings).

Your parents can register to ils.seconix.com too (I don't know the exact
steps to do it with Netmeeting, but google.com will tell you how to
register to an ILS directory).

Once they are registered, you browse the ILS directory with
GnomeMeeting, and you double-click on their name.

PS: don't forget to ask them to install the MS-GSM codec for better
sound quality (perhaps it is already done, but I don't remember)

(o-     GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -
//\              web - http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_     H.323 phone - callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com