Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Microphone input fails

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 17:43, Andy Fraser wrote:

> Thanks for the help.  I can't figure out how to change my comment on
> irc.  I haven't used irc before.  I'm using tkirc.  I'm going to
> simply disconnect without changing my comment.  OK?

You got me wrong there, i was talking about the comment in your personal
settings in gnomemeeting (the data that is displayed in the ILS directory),
not in irc. Your gnomemeeting comment is set to "Having trouble with
gnomemeeting", but this is no longer true, right ? ;-)

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting)