[GnomeMeeting-list] serial port access from gnomemeeting

Hi all,

I'm wondering, is it possible to write something to the serial port each time an audio connection in Gnomemeeting is established? All I want to do is write something to the serial port (ie. /dev/ttyS0) when a voice link in Gnomemeeting is established or disconnected. If it is possible, any suggestions on which files/functions I should look at modifying?

Many Thanks,

Paul