Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] callto:// as a href in Mozilla

le dim 04-08-2002 à 17:01, Hakon Gunsen a écrit :
> Anyone knows how to make so that clicking on a callto:// link in Mozilla would open GnomeMeeting?
> Does it require patching against the Mozilla code?
> Or should I even file a Mozilla/Bugzilla "rfe" about this?

GnomeMeeting adds support for callto URLs in Gnome (for launchers) but I
think that it needs patching mozilla, terminal, opera, and all those
"URL-based" apps. Unfortunately, it seems things are not modular enough
to have a central repository for URLs with associated applications.

Damien