Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Microphone input fails

Le dim 04/08/2002 à 10:57, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> I suspect the problem is that you are not running the OSS compatibility
> modules of ALSA.

I can confirm that diagnostic, since I have encountered the same
problem. In fact, I had enabled the oss-compat, but for some reasons,
since usb-audio was enabled before it, the oss-compat failed to
initialize.
Solution: I don't load the usb-audio module from /etc/modules anymore; I
made it a post-install:
post-install snd-pcm-oss /sbin/modprobe audio

Hope this helps,

Snark on #gnomemeeting