[GnomeMeeting-list] Audio Problems

I amhaving problems getting audio connections.  Video works fine, and
I can get audio to play back through my own speakers, but I cannot get
audio connections.  I have an intel chipset for the sound and have
tried lower framerates.  It worked poorly a couple of times and then
stopped working again.

We have alsa drivers, and there is no firewall.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.