Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Troubleshooting

Le lun 29/04/2002 à 14:03, Jürgen Braetz a écrit :
> Hello list,
>
> cause the FAQ is unreadable in the web, I have to ask the list.

What is the problem with the FAQ?
It is readable for me with mozilla, galeon, and opera...

> I use gnomemeeting 0.85.1 and is working fine (seems to be) :))
>
> Now I want to connect to Netmeeting 3.0 (Win2000) or to s.o other in the ILS
> server argo.dyndns.org.
>
> But it doesn.t work.
>
> 1. I get the picture from the opposite but can't here him.
> 2. My sound isn't transported (soundcards works, but still no transport)
> 3. My IP on ILS is set to the local IP on my machine (192.168.1.5)

It is normal that the IP is set to the local IP. You will have the
problem on most of the ILS servers. We have a patch for that, but it is
more an ILS server problem than a GnomeMeeting problem.

However, it seems that you are using NAT, and H.323 doesn't work with
NAT without installing a specific module in your kernel.

There is enough info in the ml to help about that for GM to GM
connections.