Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] release plans

Le lun 29/04/2002 à 10:09, Guilhem Tardy a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't sleep, so there I am in front of the screen again. Let me ask you
> this: what are your plans for the Gnome2 and Windows releases of GnomeMeeting,
> sometime in the summer? (I don't even know when Gnome2 is supposed to come
> out.)

Gnome2 will be released (if it is not delayed) on May 22.
GnomeMeeting 0.92, ported for Gnome2 + other features, should be
released the same day.

About the Windows port: Somebody is working on it (version 0.11), but he
will probably need to redo a lot of the work for GnomeMeeting 0.92. The
biggest problems will be with the settings management (they are using
gconf under unix). The GTK2 and OpenH323 shouldn't give problems.

I you know people that would like to help him, just do it.
I don't and do not want to code on windows ;-) ... (Fortunately, I have
windows on my laptop to test with Netmeeting and to test the future
GnomeMeeting for windows).