Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting on LinuxPPC/Macintosh

Le ven 26/04/2002 à 10:31, Graham Leggett a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I successfully managed to get GnomeMeeting to build successfully and run
> on my LinuxPPC/YDL v2.2 system. I can make and receive calls, however I
> can neither send nor receive sound.
>
> The sound driver for the mac is called "powermac built in sound", and
> seems to be neither an ALSA driver nor an OSS driver.
>
> Has anyone successfully got this combination to work? What did you do?

I have no idea for the sound driver type. However, if you install ESD,
and if you compile PWLIB with Esound support (see the README for that),
it should work with GnomeMeeting. However, the last time I tried, the
sound quality was not good with ESD, but I think that it was a bug and
that it has been fixed.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/