Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] error while loading shared libraries

ons 2002-04-17 klockan 10.45 skrev ALPHONSO Fabrice:
> Le mer 17/04/2002 à 04:43, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:26:43PM -0700, Guilhem Tardy wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I am getting desperate with a problem between OpenH323 and GM. I use the latter
> > > to test some modifications to the OpenH323 library, and everytime I try to run
> > > GnomeMeeting, it stops (even before the first splash screen) and exits with the
> > > following message:
> > >
> > > /home/pcixxxx/gmeeting/src/gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries:
> > > /home/pcixxxx/gmeeting/src/gnomemeeting: undefined symbol:
> > > __19H323_H261CapabilityUiUiUiUiUiUiiiiiiUiUiUiUiUiUiUii
>
> my 0.2 cents of euros...X-))
> couldn't it become from the version of gcc used ? as if i good remember
> RH use gcc 2.96 and SuSE use 2.95 ?

That sounds very plausible. A variant of this is the number one "bug"
report in Galeon; users complain about Galeon not working and only
giving linking errors, when what they did was to fetch a Mozilla binary
from one place and compiled for one system and a Galeon binary from
another place and compiled for another system... I guess this is
something similar.

Christian