[GnomeMeeting-list] UDP Packet size

Hi

	Is it possible to control the size of UDP payload (packet size)? I need to
have
small IP/UDP/RTP packets with not more than 128 bytes payload. I have tried
to set bandwidth
limitations, FPS etc but no effect. When the web-cam has to send almost
still image (thing in
front of camera is not moving) then the packet sizes are pretty small but
when picture changes
(thing in front of camera moves) it sends large packets (I guess there is
nothing strange in
this behaviour as more information must be sent in this situation). But is
it not possible
to control the payload in each UDP/RTP packet sent?

	Thanks in advance.

---Aniruddha