[GnomeMeeting-list] Having trouble compiling

getting the following error when I try to compile.

videograbber.cpp: In method `void GMVideoGrabber::VGOpen ()':
videograbber.cpp:466: no matching function for call to
`PVideoInputDevice::SetVideoDeviceParameters (int &,
PVideoDevice::VideoFormat &)'

I'm not able to find where PVideoInputDevice is defined.
It seems like it is part of the openh323 library (according to google
search) which I have installed (v 1.8.5) but cannot find this defined
anywhere.

Any ideas?