Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Having trouble compiling

Le mer 17/04/2002 à 09:38, Amir Aliabadi a écrit :
> getting the following error when I try to compile.
>
> videograbber.cpp: In method `void GMVideoGrabber::VGOpen ()':
> videograbber.cpp:466: no matching function for call to
> `PVideoInputDevice::SetVideoDeviceParameters (int &,
> PVideoDevice::VideoFormat &)'
>
> I'm not able to find where PVideoInputDevice is defined.
> It seems like it is part of the openh323 library (according to google
> search) which I have installed (v 1.8.5) but cannot find this defined
> anywhere.
>
> Any ideas?

need to use the patched versions of the libraries from
www.gnomemeeting.org.

As my patches have now been included in OpenH323 1.8.5 but using another
function name than SetVideoDeviceParameters, you can also rename
SetVideoDeviceParameters by SetVideoChannelFormat in GnomeMeeting's
source code and it will compile.