Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Video quality

I'm not sure that increasing the number of background blocks transmitted with each
frame will give you a better quality. It will use a lot more bandwidth,
but why should you send more background blocks as they remain the same
in each frame ? I mean, the wall behind me, will not move, why should I
transmit it again in each frame ?

Notice that the behavior of quality has changed in newer OpenH323
libraries and bad quality settings give a better quality with less used
bandwidth.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/