[GnomeMeeting-list]Video quality

Hi,

I'm runnging 0.11 (some CVS version I think) and I'm playing with
connecting it to my girlfriends computer on the lan.  She's running
NetMeeting.  My question is: how do I get the best possibly quality?  It
seems no matter what settings I try, the picture is kind of crap.
Logically, I think to get the best quality, the settings should be:

Video Quality: 1 (from the tooltip)
Updated blocks: 99
Transmitted FPS: 30

There's also the "Maximum bandwidth" setting, which I have increased to
the maximum (40000), incase that has anything to do with it.  Are these
the right settings?

Also, if you are doing a voice+video call, is there a way to make the
audio channel somehow take precident over the video?  I do not really care
if I drop frames, but dropping sound is obviously bad.

Anyway, I am happy because the ov511 driver now supports Small video size!
Am running 2.2.19 with ov511.o version 1.43, and am happy at least with
that :)

Lawrence Manning

Development Team Leader and Author - SmoothWall - www.smoothwall.org
Email: `formail -z -x From: <thismail`