Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]just installed gnomemeeting.. but how do I find a server

Try to subscribe to the mailing list before posting, and use that e-mail
address to post :-)

You can try ils.advalvas.be

There is no specific server to find GnomeMeeting users, but I'll try to
find somebody wanting to host one.
I think that it could be great.