Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Dexxa / Quickcam with GnomeMeeting

Hi,

> Are you running GnomeMeeting from CVS ?
> I think that this error message is specific to the CVS version.

Yes, currently it's the CVS from Friday or Saturday. But it didn't work with
0.11 either.

> Anyway, if you look on the website for this driver, GnomeMeeting is
> reported to work with it.

Yes, it should ;-)

> Try to know if the driver supports the YUV420P video format or not.
> [...]

According to a file called yuv.c in the driver's source YUV411P and YUV422P
or supported among others. But not YUV420P. If I understand the c-code
correctly ;-)

> Rather weird as it has been reported to work, and nothing has change in
> this area.

Do you have any idea?

Regards

Dirk