Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Dexxa / Quickcam with GnomeMeeting

Are you running GnomeMeeting from CVS ?
I think that this error message is specific to the CVS version.

Anyway, if you look on the website for this driver, GnomeMeeting is
reported to work with it.

Try to know if the driver supports the YUV420P video format or not.
That message means that GnomeMeeting is trying to set that video format
before beginnin to capture and that it failed because it is unsupported.

Rather weird as it has been reported to work, and nothing has change in
this area.