[GnomeMeeting-list]Dexxa / Quickcam with GnomeMeeting

Hi,

I'm trying to run GnomeMeeting with my Dexxa webcam. It run, more or less
fine with xawtv or the non-gpl'ed conference tool WebBriefing and other
programs. Only GnomeMeeting has problems with that cam, it tell's me "Error
while opening video device /dev/video0, channel 0. A test image will be
transmitted."

Is anyone out there running GnomeMeeting with either a Dexxa or a Logitech
Quickcam?

Regards

Dirk