Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Sound only one way.

Hi!
There can be 3 reasons to your problem :
* If the firewall is natted, and it is certainly is, you have to install the newnat netfilter
patch for H.323 :
http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/sw/netfilter/

(Browse the mailing list for installation instruction)

H.323 uses/relies on the
following data streams:

	Port		Description
	389 		Internet Locator Server (TCP)
	522		User Location Server (TCP)
	1503 		T.120 Protocol (TCP)
	1720		H.323 (H.225 call setup, TCP)
	1731		Audio call control (TCP)
	Dynamic		H.245 call control (TCP)
	Dynamic		RTCP/RTP streaming (UDP)

* There can be an iptable rule that drops the audio packets.

* Your audio module is not full duplex; try to use ALSA modules (http://www.alsa-project.org) instead of kernel modules.

Hope it helps;

Damien