[GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting to Netmeeting

Hi,

I just compiled Gnomemeeting from CVS (after trying 0.11 with no success), and I can't make it connect to my roommate's computer, running Netmeeting 2.11. The connection is over a lan, so there should be no network problems. I set Netmeeting to host a call, and then connect from my machine. I show up on his "users in meeting" list, but have no capabilities listed for me, and on my end nothing visible happens, and disconnect and quit don't work.

The output from --debug is posted at: http://www.lehigh.edu/~tam4/gm-debug.log

Any help is appreciated,
-Ted