Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] having trouble compiling 0.12 ...

I guess I am really naive, but I downloaded what the error message
said, and it said xml-i18n-tools-0.6.tar.gz was what I should get,
so that is what I got.  I have had trouble with other applications in
getting *too recent* a version of a support package, so I tend to
get exactly what I am told.  If the above package is not correct,
then the error message should be corrected.

Art