Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] In a brief few moments, Penguin_D and I got a good session going tonight!

Just as a sample for some of us to see I echo'd our messages on my forums,

http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~auziecgi/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=5&forum=6

My vote (and  I could actually make a voting booth for it,, )
Is Netmeeting compat, but thats from a cross platforming point of view, If Jabber is easier that could be a route too, Or,,,, howbout this, plug in based like GAIM and Everybody, that way if we figure out how to do Netmeeting we can simply push out that one plubin lib?

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hey, thanks for your report !
We are happy that GM worked on a dialup connection !

Yes, perhaps text chat in the future, but I still don't know how?
Jabber integration or Netmeeting text chat compatible ?

Damien
On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:44:06 -0800