[GnomeMeeting-list] installation of GSM windows codec failed + 0.12 report + gcc infos

Hi,

when running instcodec.exe, I got the following popup:

!----------------------------------------!
! ERROR: Getting IID-IInstallAudioCodecs !
!----------------------------------------!
!                                        !
!         Classe not registered          !
!                                        !
!----------------------------------------!

I'm running a MS/Windows 98 SE (test purpose only :-))
What does it mean? troubles with my registry ?
could you help me?

0.12 pre-release report :
I couldn't get the users list from the ILS with the 0.11 version. The
new prerelease (0.12) works fine for me (no more crash when displaying
users list). Thanks for your work.

Mandrake and Redhat 'gcc' version is corrupted :
While compiling this gnomemeeting version I learned a usefull
information for Mandrake 8.1 and Redhat X.X users from openh323 website
: the supplied gcc 2.96 version is a really bad one (in fact not really
a version). It uses a lot of memory (and may hang the compilation) and
produces binaries incompatibles with those from previous and further gcc
releases.

That's all

 Kore/Cordialement/Best Regards/Groetjes/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/
 Un saludo