Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] In a brief few moments, Penguin_D and I got a good session going tonight!

Hey, thanks for your report !
We are happy that GM worked on a dialup connection !

Yes, perhaps text chat in the future, but I still don't know how?
Jabber integration or Netmeeting text chat compatible ?

Damien