[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: People can't see me or hear me even in best

Thank you for the kind reply.
I appologize for being impatient on IRC.
I guess I get impatient on occasions like when programs misbehave or rpm's need more rpm's and stuff.

Those codecs...would one of them be for video?
I was pretty sure the MS-GSM codec was for audio.
Is the G.711 for video or audio?
Hmmm....it looks like that is audio too.

Could someone perhaps help me with a gnomemeeting<-->gnomemeeting videochat test?

I expect the sound will still not work because of my end, but I want to make sure the video works at least on gnomemeeting.
I guess QCIF (whatever that is) handles the video.
I think it also mentioned something about QIF.
I was watching my "History" log.
I don't think I have a firewall, but I will have to double check on that.
I know that when I attempted videochat with my one friend (he was on Windows), I could see he with a decent refresh rate to boot.
He still could not see or hear me, but I would not expect he would hear me anyway.
To say the least, I am not happy with my soundsetup.
I guess if he dialed into the net with his satellite dish, that might explain why he could not see me. I'm not sure.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/