Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile SuSE 7.1 PRO

le ven 16-11-2001 à 14:54, Sebastian Martin a écrit :

> >From Spain.
> Level: 2 kernel compile (rookie)
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile that awesome Microsoft Killer (I used it with Mandrake), but the script, after installing all the headers, can't find the OpenH323 sources. I add the path with the -- options, and also installing them in the default directory (knowing it from the script itself), but configure doesn't find the h525.? (I don't remember the name) and complains. The file is there!

Try to send us the command line that you are using.
Notice that --with-ptlib-includes asks for the path of the ptlib
headers, not of the pwlib headers.
If you extracted the sources in /opt, those headers will be in
/opt/pwlib/include/ptlib/
and not in /opt/pwlib/include/
> When I played around with the GnomeMeeting on Mandrake, I found some bugs:
> - Can ask for a conference from GM to Netmeeting, but not the reverse thing.
What do you mean ? That you can's receive calls from Netmeeting to
GnomeMeeting ? Weird.. What happens ?

> - In an established call, the input into GM is a 711 codec, but the output is a GSM (with a bandwidth graph).

It is not a bug, it depends on the order in which you choose the codecs.
Input and output channels can encode with different codecs. The codecs
are choosed in a common list between the local and remote ends.

> NICE WORK!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!
> I'm going to buy a webcam ASAP!!

Buy a camera that works under linux :)