Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]I can see myself and others, but others cannot see me.

I have the large video size chosen.  For some reason, the small size just
crops it to the upper left corner of the video but doesn't actually resize
the video.

Later today I will sign on irc and see if you are still on.  Thanks so much
for looking into this :-P

Michael