[GnomeMeeting-list]I can see myself and others, but others cannot see me.

Great program!  I've been waiting for a program like this since I left
windows years ago!  You rock for making such a program!

I can see myself and others, but others cannot see me.  I assume my cam is
working correctly because I can see myself.  The problem is that when I
connect to people, they say they cannot see me.  They even said that on their
end it says "no hardware detected".  :-(

I am using the latest version of your program and Mandrake 8.1 with a Quick
Cam express on /dev/video0.

Anyone know how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Michael