Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]I can see myself and others, but others cannot see me.

le mer 14-11-2001 à 07:44, Michael Spiceland a écrit :

> Great program!  I've been waiting for a program like this since I left
> windows years ago!  You rock for making such a program!

Thanks.
> I can see myself and others, but others cannot see me.  I assume my cam is
> working correctly because I can see myself.  The problem is that when I
> connect to people, they say they cannot see me.  They even said that on their
> end it says "no hardware detected".  :-(

Ok, I suppose that sound si working properly.
The problem, if you can see yourself, is that you forgot to enable Video
Transmission in the preferences. (Video Codecs section)

Seeing yourself = Preview, but it doesn't mean that you accept to send
video.