[GnomeMeeting-list]features frozen

Hi!

The future GM 0.12 is near to be released. I think that all features are
now frozen and that we will fix bugs. If some of you could try the
future 0.12 version on ftp://linuxzone.ath.cx and report/fix bugs, it
would be perfect.

There are a lot of new features :
* ILS rewrite (you can browse several ILS servers at the same time)
* full ILS support
* videograbber support (you can now make changes on the fly)
* gatekeeper support
* docklet support (Miguel Rodriguez)
* image zoom support
* jitter buffer delay support and other advanced codecs settings
* devices auto-detection
* bandwidth control support
* preferences reorganisation

and lot of other internal changes that I can't detail here, but that
lead to more powerful and more stable application
That version will be really stable and powerfull!

Damien