[GnomeMeeting-list]Problem regarding conection with Netmeeting 2.

Hi again.

Remember my problem to send or receive audio?

Well, the answers to the usual questions are:
*I am not natted
*I am using ALSA
*I examined the History and there is nothing to indicate that the 2 audio
channels are opened. Any idea why?

I also examined my inetd.conf and there are a lot of services
inactivated, in case it means anything. I tried by activating
rplay, but it didn't work. I had the same resault, I couldn't
send or receive any audio.

My friend seems to be able to send me video, though.

To make gnomemeeting work on my computer, means a great deal to me, so any
additional suggestions would be realy priceless.

Thanks again...

Spyros G. Kontarakis