Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Problem regarding conection with Netmeeting 2.

Is it Netmeeting 2 or 3 ?

If no audio channels are opened, it means that you have no common codecs
with your friend. You should at least have G.711 in common, but perhaps
he disabled it. I would say, that you could ask him to install the
MS-GSM codec for netmeeting. (See GnomeMeeting.org, downloads)