  GnomeMeeting      0.11-2
  pwlib             1.1.36-4
  openh323          1.6.1-3

The latter three packages (RPMs) were sourced at www.gnomemeeting.org
Apart from the three packages, are there any other dependencies or stuff that I need to get this up and running? Any required XFree86 extensions maybe? I get the following symptoms: I start up GnomeMeeting, and under the Settings menu I go to "General | Device Settings" and (with the defaults of Video Device=/dev/video0, Video Channel=0) click on "Video Test" only to get the following error message:
  "Impossible to open this device"
Now I've checked that /dev/video0 exists (major 81, minor 0) and have even `chmod 666' it to make sure it's a user vs root thing. No joy! Is there a kernel module that needs loading or what am I missing here?
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million,
Andries
--
       /|~~\ * APJ Dippenaar     * "If you wanna make the world a
     /__|__/ * apj sanpeople com *  better place, take a look at