Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS Problem

>I'm away from home until the new year so won't be around much,
>but if you want to have a look at those files it may help to
>discover the error. I made various changes to the perl script
>in order to munge values sent by clients and may or may not
>have fixed/hidden that error. I find that ethereal is very
>useful to determine LDAP errors, as well as looking at the
>tmp/perl.out debug file from the perl script. I don't
>have time to document the changes I made at the moment.

Thanks I now have ILS working,  GNOME Meeting can register itself,
search, and Netmeeting can search.  But Netmeeting cannot register.
Netmeeting fails to register with an unable to contact server,  and I
see no connection in /tmp/perl.out.  I've set the server to
estate1.whitemice.org:1002,  and as I said, the search works,  just no
the registration.  It seems almost that netmeeting is still trying to
register on port 389.  Is there any way (registry hack) to change this?