[GnomeMeeting-list] Philips 680K vs 690K

Dear all;

I am new to the list and would first of all like to thank you for this
wonderfull non-$M product. I love GnomeMeeting.

1) I bought a couple of Philips 680K and 690K as Xmass presents for friends
and compared the cams. Both have "yellowish colours" in the December gloomy
light. In fact, it seems to be the same hardware.

2) I am behind a Linux firewall based on Kernel 2.4 iptables (I use
www.fwbuilder.com to maintain iptables rules, IMHO the best GNU firewall
available to date).

Is there an easy way to tunnel out the firewall using simple masquerade. Or
should I install the latest Mandrake Cooker kernel built in with H323 DNAT? I
also tried to install opengk-1.0.2-1mdk.i586.rpm (H323 proxy) without
success. I could start the proxy deamon but not kill it ... it would not
response to a 'killall' command. The proxy seems to be quite unstable.

Any experience and idea would be greatly appreciated to tunnel out an
Iptables 2.4 Linux firewall.

3) When shuting down my double processor computer, Linux hangs with "shutting
down eth0" message (this bug can be reprocuded with 100%). I tried to
"service usb stop" and it freezed my computer.

Has anyone experienced this? Hopefuly, I have ReiserFS installed ...

Mery Xmass all,
Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE