Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

well I have no idea why the opening test fail. It must be something
related with your configuration. It is working here and I had other mails
from users with weird configurations too where it works.

I hope that you will find why it fails on your system.
Please tell us your solution.

Damien